In this devlog I focused on getting the project to the point where I could test it with others. After quite a bit of bug fixing and cleaning up things that didn’t work, I finally played my pirate game with some of my friends! That means that I was able to get some gameplay footage with multiple players, which is certainly much more interesting and entertaining.
I also made it possible to bail water out of your ship as it sinks, which means you’re no longer left with a ship full of water just because you took one hole. It’s been 2 years since I started this project, and I’m so excited to be entering the early playtesting phase!
As always, if you’re interested in more videos like this, leave a like (it really helps out with the YouTube algorithm), and consider subscribing. Also, come check out the Discord server where you can share your progress, ask for help, and hang out with other game developers.