TEACHING YOURSELF TO CODE IS A JOURNEY
Let Me Help You on Your Way
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TEACH YOURSELF TO CODE?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Learning programming is a tough process, but I’m here to help you get started with minimal frustration.
My goal is to help you smooth out as many of the bumps in your coding journey as possible—before you hit them.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST POSTS
In this devlog I added an inventory to my multiplayer game. After doing some major code refactoring and fixing a few issues that had been plaguing the project for a while, I finally added the second portion of the inventory system, which is a more traditional item slots-based system.
BENEFITS OF TEACHING YOURSELF TO CODE
- You will gain the ability to build your own apps and games
- Your analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills will improve
- Your patience and mental endurance will improve
- Your problem solving skills will improve
- You will better understand how and why technology works the way it does