In this devlog I finally replaced the ship model in my multiplayer pirate game.
In this devlog I focused on getting the project to the point where I could test it with others. After quite a bit of bug fixing and cleaning up things that didn't work, I finally played my pirate game with some of my friends!
In this devlog I converted the pirate game's netcode to the new and improved multiplayer solution that I've been working on for the past few months.
In this devlog I added an inventory to my multiplayer game. After doing some major code refactoring and fixing a few issues that had been plaguing the project for a while, I finally added the second portion of the inventory system, which is a more traditional item slots-based system.
In this indie game devlog I made pickupable objects drop from trees and rocks to represent resources in their raw form. I also modeled an axe and a pickaxe and tied off a few other loose ends.
In this indie game devlog I added blocking and resource harvesting, and I finally did some proper planning for the gameplay loop
In this indie game devlog I implemented the basics of sword fighting and melee combat, and I modeled a Xiphos. I'm extraordinarily satisfied with how the sword model turned out, and I think it's easily my favorite model of all the ones I've made so far.
In this devlog I modeled a grappling hook in Blender, I worked on some UI improvements, and I fixed a few bugs that have been around for way too long.
In this devlog I added grappling hooks and I finally decided to make ship damage visible. The grappling hook is so much fun, and I can't wait to see how it'll be used in combat situations once I get a beta version out!