In this devlog I found a solution to the problem I was having with my screenshot code in the last video. Although my screenshots now include the post-processing effects and I can take them at pretty much any resolution, it was quite frustrating how under-my-nose the fix was.
I also got to work on setting up a master server. It’s still in an extremely basic state, but clients can now connect to it and the master server will connect them to a game server, which is pretty awesome!
As always, if you’re interested in more videos like this, leave a like (it really helps out with the YouTube algorithm), and consider subscribing. Also, come check out the Discord server where you can share your progress, ask for help, and hang out with other game developers.