Unfortunately I got kind of sick in the first week of this devlog, so I didn’t make too much progress there. However, Unity 2019.3 came out of beta recently, so I decided to finally upgrade my project while also switching to the Universal Render Pipeline. Before I left for a trip this weekend, I played around with some post processing effects as well.
As always, if you’re interested in more videos like this, leave a like (it really helps out with the YouTube algorithm), and consider subscribing. Also, come check out the Discord server where you can share your progress, ask for help, and hang out with other game developers.